Monday, September 7, 2009

Greetings from Ellie

Ellie had a few things to show off this week. She is quite the talker these days and spends every morning cooing and laughing. Her head control is also improving everyday as she gets stronger and stronger. Phil and I love hearing her voice and we try to listen intently to what she's saying...possibly the secrets to time and space?


She also began showing interest in the mobile above her swing and the mirror. We imagine her inner monologue goes something like this, "Who is that good looking baby up there? And why is she smiling at me? WOW! This is so amazing!"

6 comments:

Mel said...

The still photo on this may be the cutest picture ever. And I have an extraordinarily cute niece, so I don't say that lightly.

Hope you guys are settling in well!

The Syvertsens said...

she and elliot would be great friends i think.

Tricia said...

so freakin' cute! I love the video posts.

Meredith said...

Seriously? I don't think she could be any cuter if she tried. Would love to see you and meet Ellie soon!!!

The Sapp Family said...

Video and audio definitely amp the cuteness factor up to previously-unheard-of levels. Ellie, my dear, I am so happy that your parents have figured out another way to showcase how awesome you are! :)

coreyford said...

Ellie! Ellie! Ellie! Ellie! Ellie! Ellie! Ellie! Ellie!
The crowd is chanting!
Where is Ellie! We want more Ellie!