Thursday, July 9, 2009

Funny girl

A friend told me that one of the things she didn't expect about becoming a parent was how funny babies can be. That's not to say hilarity ensues 24/7...i.e. Phil did not find it humorous when she had her first episode of projectile vomiting on him. I disagree, it was sort of funny, but I digress. Even in the first few weeks, Ellie amuses us often with her expressions and faces. We can't capture all of them in photos (not for lack of trying) but here are a few from this week:

Kisses from Daddy


Is she worried about something or just surprised?
The many faces of Ellie
Not really a funny face, but just a cute pose on the blanket that Nannie knit for her. We love Ellie's first tie-dyed outfit, direct from Ashville, NC. Thanks Bob and Marcia! I think orange might be a good color for her!



"People, seriously, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times: No photos before 7 a.m. Please."

2 comments:

Mel said...

Fabulous! the ones with the blanket are especially cute.

Hope you're all doing well!

Unknown said...

She is SOOO beautiful (and apparently so much fun!) :)
Love you guys.